Skip to content

New Content Ideas!

Let us know what type of content you want to see on Placeit.
Please add links to examples to help us better understand your request.
Be as detailed as you can! 

New Content Ideas!

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

100 results found

1. Hello Placeit team,

I have to start by mentioning that Place it is top notch for creating quality mockups and stays ahead of the competition with bring a sleek modern look, loving it. It will be great to have your assistance as I create baby onesies and will very much like to create some eye catching marketing promom's with a video mockup similar to what you have going on with your hoodie videos.

If you can consider to make onesie videos or have the functionality to select from different articles of clothing beyond hoodies in preexisting video mockups, this my…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to see Black Women, Men, and Children Reading Books Videos. Whenever I need a video of an African-American person reading...there is NONE. Please make some mock-videos with African-American adults and children reading books. There are no files to upload.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am going through possible video mockups I want to use, but it is difficult to save 20+ video mockups because it has to be individually. And once you go into a mockup, you lose your search results and/or spot on the page. PLEASE allow moving bulk items and bulk favorite items to one folder AND allow saving a mockup or BULK mockups from the search results page to a folder. Drag and dropping for saving to a folder would be a cool feature. I am WASTING a lot of time needing to do it one by one and it…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be very helpful for businesses who sell dog bandanas to have video mockups of dogs wearing bandanas (some with their owner and some alone). We can use these videos on the website instead of having to take real videos ourselves which can take a lot of time and effort. Currently there is no dog bandanas video mockups available on placeit.net.

Real-life short mockup videos of dogs wearing bandanas (playing, walking etc.) would be great. We can mix these short mockups videos together using editors to use such content on the hero page of the website, social media or…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am pretty happy with the service. Thank you! I am struggling to find a mockup of multiple large desk mats preferably 31.5" × 15.5" (80cm × 39.4cm ) on Printify that isn't LED and has stitched borders. If LED then the dimensions for those 23.6" x 11.8", 27.6" x 13.8", 31.5" x 11.8", 35.4" x 15.7"
    Also may I 2nd the suggestion made previously about limiting the items on the desk mat/pad so design is easily seen. Videos of both would also be appreciated. Printify has two popular options of a large led mat, and large mats with bordered…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to see more spinning coffee mug mockup videos like these ones. It helps a lot to be able to show the whole cup for my designs. Thankyou for these ones though!:
    https://placeit.net/c/mockups/stages/3d-video-of-an-11-oz-mug-plac
    https://placeit.net/c/mockups/stages/video-of-a-3d-coffee-mug-featuring-text-animations-7648v

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like more clothes (sweatshirts, t-shirts, cloth bags...), people with dogs. I have a clothing store for dog owners and it would be very useful.

Both the models and the environment can be any type of person, the interesting thing is that they are doing things with dogs and that dogs of different breeds appear.
    For example, videos of people walking dogs, being with them at home, with dogs in the mountains, in different settings (urban, natural...), who are together and enjoying the company of their dogs.

They can also be couples or groups of friends with their dogs,…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am in need of the 15oz two toned rounded bottom mug mockup and video mock up.
    You only carry it it in the 11oz flat bottom two toned mock up/video mock up.
    This is the mug set I need in a spinning video. Your site didn't have it.

https://printify.com/app/products/1153/generic-brand/two-tone-coffee-mugs-15oz

I have attached the 15oz to show you the difference.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to see some video mockups of models in their 50's and 60's approx, wearing the bella canvass 3001
    I don't think you currently have anything in this area?
    Urban setting or generally outdoor settings would be fine
    You've improved the selection of video mockups recently which is great but not really offering anything for this for video mocks of older models
    I hope this is something you can help with
    Thanks

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have a line of hooded blankets ,and I've seen the static models you have for your hooded blankets. What I need are moving images of the models showing the blanket fully opened from the back t like the picture. I need moving models showing off my artwork so I can use it for my social media links advertising.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to see Gildan 18000 with sleeve design mockup videos with women.

I'm thinking of a mockup video suitable for an Etsy listing. I would like it to show off the design on the sleeves as well as the front of the sweatshirt. You do offer non-video mockups of shirts with sleeve designs. I would simply like to see videos of some of these models that emphasize the sleeves.

Thank you.

Dascha Paylor

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would appreciate it so much if you can just make me a mockup of just this hoodie and i can change the colors through the website. Just with a transparent background.

https://placeit.net/c/mockups/stages/mockup-of-a-gildan-pullover-hoodie-flat-laid-over-a-solid-surface-m36707/editor?customG_0=sawx1a9299

like this style for example

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice if there was a select of video mockups for bathroom shower curtains like the still mockups. I sell on Etsy in the home decor market and could really benefit from more home decor item videos. This being the shower curtain, I will focus on it. The bathroom scene used for the still mockup images is very nice. My suggestion would be to use the same or similar bathroom shower scene and maybe see a shower curtain being pulled closed. Another option would be to see a pan shot of a closed shower curtain. Five to Ten…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A more diverse mix of mockup models (various races, moms, dads, youths, etc.) wearing the Cotton Heritage m2580 hoodie with plain background.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would love to see mock up video where, there will be 4 people, in different situations of daily life like skipping time on social media or out with friends, showing of their iphone case,

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi! It would be REALLY awesome if there could be available some mockup video like this one:
    https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/al-na-9d5791cf-3faf/d3973f1b-234f-4826-8bcf-3d1f7b5016d4.mp4/productVideoOptimized.mp4

Not ALL. But At least the animated part of paging the book, you know.
    I couldn´t find anything like this on your library, sadly.... so I decided to suggest it to you.

It would be awesome to promote a book. A colorig book, for ewxample, or any other book.
    It would be great if the video DO NOT SHOW the book entirely, so different rople, with diffrent number of pages could use it, just to show A PART of the book, a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. less pointing to clothing and better looking models. Models with more edge to them with tattoos. I noticed there are a lot of religious content and I don't think that should be included in with all the other mockups. It should be neutral because that's wasted content that I wouldn't ever use. A different array of models because you all use pretty much all of the same select few models.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Acid wash t-shirt for the video mock up
    Just a model with acid t shirt mock up / video will do , i search tru the whole net but i cant find any , please advice , thanks
    i attach the t shirt picture already , please have a look at it , thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?