Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

Have an idea for a feature that you think would make Placeit better? Let us know below!
Please try to add as much detail as possible to help us better understand your suggestion.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

62 results found

1. I would like a section that says "Couples or "Groups". When looking for a couple I have to go through all the men, women sections and hope to stumble upon one. Alao, I would like more couple selections, (especially in the mock up book area). i was unable to locate a fun senior couple enjoying a book for example). thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mockup  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Since I used your program to create the design from one of your templates, and now want to put it on a mock-up t-shirt/model, do i have to download the design and then upload that same file? Isn't there a way to easily click on the design in my "Downloads" folder and get it onto a model? It would be a great time saver and much more comfortable!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mockup  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  erika.maldonado responded

Great news! It is now possible to upload Placeit designs to Mockups from your “Downloads” folder, saving you time! Select “Import from Downloads” from the Upload image button to use this new feature!

Thanks for voting for this suggestion, continue to vote to move new features forward!

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?