Skip to content

New Content Ideas!

Let us know what type of content you want to see on Placeit.
Please add links to examples to help us better understand your request.
Be as detailed as you can! 

New Content Ideas!

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

18 results found

1. I would like more clothes (sweatshirts, t-shirts, cloth bags...), people with dogs. I have a clothing store for dog owners and it would be very useful.

Both the models and the environment can be any type of person, the interesting thing is that they are doing things with dogs and that dogs of different breeds appear.
    For example, videos of people walking dogs, being with them at home, with dogs in the mountains, in different settings (urban, natural...), who are together and enjoying the company of their dogs.

They can also be couples or groups of friends with their dogs,…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

A heartfelt thank you for submitting your request to Placeit! We're continuously working on Mockups and Video Mockups with Dogs, and we're excited to have you with us on this creative journey. Feel free to explore our most recent creations right here: 

https://placeit.net/c/mockups/?search=dog&sortby=newest

https://placeit.net/c/mockups/?search=dog&f_tags=Video&sortby=newest

Should we craft more content that aligns with your preferences, you'll be the first to hear about it!

Stay engaged with Placeit, and we can't wait to share more with you!

2. I would like to see a video mock up of coffee mugs that show both sides of the mug.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i would like a coffee beans being packaged and we can place a logo of our own on it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Video Mockups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We need more videos of straight couples with different clothing, shirts, sweaters and hoodies. The video is for product visibility, nowadays video is what people are more likely to watch on a product for sale. So the purpose will be to promote a product.
    more couple video mock-ups, for social media, to promote my t-shirt sweatshirt, mug, and customs design.

It would be nice to have more templates to select from. Also, would be nice to have a family video, so when you're promoting shirts for the whole family we can show it on a video.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello friends!

Big thanks for sharing your request with us!

We're already in full swing creating Video Mockups with Couples, and we're thrilled to have you as part of our creative journey. Don't forget to check out our latest work here:  https://placeit.net/c/mockups/?search=couple&f_tags=Video

We also invite you to see the mockups we have:

https://placeit.net/c/mockups/?search=couple

Should we whip up more magic that aligns with your vision, you'll be the first to know! ✨

Keep enjoying Placeit! 

5. a person holding a blanket up and showing it to the camera, in a clean living room or bedroom setting. or a blanket layed out flat on a couch or bed with the camera panning from left to right (or something like that) we definitely need some blanket mockup videos! blanket mockup videos of the entire blanket

thank you so much

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to see Bella Canvas video mockups that are not aimed at the "Tik Tok" crowd, but rather showcase average, conservative people.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I need a mockup showing the products most people make using their Cricket cutting machine. T-shirts, mugs, stickers, cards, decals, hats, etc. It would be great if it was a video.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. there are a few video mock ups for the back of hoodies and shirts but the most of them are in front of a screen, it would be great to see more higher quality videos outside like in the city or something like that and not with people pointing at their back, so that they seem not as staged.

Thanks a lot!

I put some of your great non video mockups in here that would be great in the same style as videos, I also included some that are in front of a screen but that i think look great!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello friends,

Thank you very much for submitting your request to Placeit!
    We are constantly producing Back T-Shirt and Hoodies. We invite you to check out the last ones we produced:

https://placeit.net/c/mockups/?search=back&f_devices=T-Shirt&f_tags=Video&sortby=newest

https://placeit.net/c/mockups/?search=back&f_devices=Hoodie&f_tags=Video&sortby=newest

In case we create more with your specifications, we will let you know!

Keep enjoying Placeit!

10. I would like to see more videos with flat products, for example a crewneck sweatshirt, shirts phone cases, mugs, notebooks, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adults wearing unisex Drop-sleeve & Sweatshirt Crew-neck
    A crewneck tshirt and crewneck sweatshirt without a hood would be nice. It would be even better if we could get it with one female model in one and a male model in the other and preferably of Asian, White, Black and Hispanic and young, teen, adult and old ages all with transparent backgrounds and not covering the design or doing weird poses.
    I would like to see video mockups with crewneck sweatshirts where we can put in our sleeve designs as well as the front of the sweatshirt image.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

A heartfelt thank you for submitting your request to Placeit! We're continuously working on Crewneck Sweatshirt Video Mockups and we're excited to have you with us on this creative journey. Feel free to explore our most recent creations right here: 

https://placeit.net/c/mockups/?sortby=newest&search=crewneck%20sweatshirt%20mockup%20video&f_tags=Video

Should we craft more content that aligns with your preferences, you'll be the first to hear about it!

Stay engaged with Placeit, and we can't wait to share more with you!“

12. I would like to see musicians or rappers wearing merch in videos or photos, something that is geared towards music and concert merch. I am looking for video or static mockups that fit a lifestyle brand for artists. People in a music studio, or a band, or at a live show would be fantastic. Pics that look a bit less posed and more "in the wild". I am pretty flexible on models, but t-shirts, crop tops, and hoodies are sufficient.
    Below are a few pieces of stock footage. I know some of these are not all that usable but for…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More vertical videos. It just makes sense.
    Especially kids videos!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like vertical paperback book mockups for Instagram Reels & Stories, TikTok, and Facebook stories - still photos and video.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can we get some T-shirt videos that have normal-looking people instead of people in costumes, masks, or who just look so far removed from the person walking down the street that they are practically useless as an actual product mockup? Most of the mockups right now just look freaky. I guess they're meant to be trendy, but they aren't helping me sell T-shirts to nurses, teachers, and moms and dads. Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello friends,

We appreciate your feedback, we try to offer products for all types of public according to demand. 

We recommend you to use the Studio Mockups, Flat Lay and Without People Mockups Videos:

https://placeit.net/c/mockups/?f_types=video&f_devices=T-Shirt&f_tags=Studio&sortby=newest

https://placeit.net/c/mockups/?sortby=newest&search=flat%20tsh%C4%B1rt&f_tags=Video

https://placeit.net/c/mockups/?sortby=newest&search=without%20people&f_devices=T-Shirt&f_tags=Video

Feel free to contact us if you have more suggestions at placeit.uservoice.com.

Enjoy!

Thanks for choosing Placeit!

16. Hi the recent christmas additions are helpful but many more are needed, eg multiple pple, youth, young/old men, young/old women, many more couples please in fun poses, eg opening presents, or drinking coffee by a fire, watching the Christmas tree, with some Christmas decor etc.

More Christmas singles and couples would be great - various ages and backgrounds. Also please include same-sex couples in all couple themes. Gay couples are gay on days other than pride and valentines. E.G. Christmas. it would also be great to see some bella canva folded shirts in multiples eg twos and threes on a…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to see tvs or laptops mockups showing our videos please

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I purchased a years subscription with your Company, and I was attempting, up load a image for a mug and would be 360. I just discovered with disappointment, after speaking to your advisor (via chat) that you don't offer this service. I was wondering if you would consider this, I'm sure most customers would like this option.
    I look forward to you reply.
    Regards B Rayatt

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?